From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Thomas Ward
Sent: Saturday, July 03, 2010 9:17 AM
To: Charles Rivard; Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Audyssey babble report for June 2010

Hi,
Yes, in deed. I program games, moderate the list, chat, chat, chat,
and chat some more. Lol!
Oh, and don't forget eat, sleep, and all that good stuff too.
Although, most of the time while I'm sleeping I am borg implanted to
my computer so I can program games, browse the web, and send posts to
the Audyssey list too. Oh, and if you believe all that I've got a
bridge in New York to sell you. Grin.