From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Thomas Ward
Sent: Friday, July 02, 2010 5:06 AM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Audyssey babble report for June 2010

Hi Jim,
Wow! Very interesting. It looks like I average around 150 e-mails per
month ocationally spiking into the 200 range and once and a while
falling below a hundred if I am extremely busy that particular month.
I was definitely shocked to find back in December 2007 I did 409
e-mails that month. That's an unbeleavable amount of posting. Lol!