From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of dark
Sent: Wednesday, July 07, 2010 1:59 PM
To: Charles Rivard; Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Tomb Hunter Error

A friend of mine has a theory.

Back in 1980, microsoft made a perfectly secure absolutely fantastic, and
completely user friendly operating system called windows.

They then realized that if they released it, they'd never have to release
another os, which would mean no more money!

So, they broke a load of features and released it. Some years later, they
fixed the stuff they broke, and released another version, ---- and this has
continued to this day! ;D.

Btw, if microsoft have outed outlook express, then i'm much more scheptical
of windows 7. I hate microsoft outlook with a passion, because of it's
stupid layout and pointless random extra stuff! I think i'll probably have
to switch to thunderbird on my next machine.

Beware the Grue!