To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Tuesday, July 06, 2010 3:30 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Tomb Hunter Error

Hi Shaun,
Streemway does not use third-party ogg codecs. So that definitely is
not the problem here. It has its own decoder built into the library.
My guess is that Damien needs the Visual C++ 2008 or 2010 runtime
available from Microsoft. I'll grab the setup file for that and post
it to the USA Games site later today so that XP users can upgrade
their systems as needed. I believe this is also a part of the Windows
XP Windows update service as well, but sometimes some users don't
update their XP system as often as they should, and sometimes
Microsoft doesn't get all the updates on Windows Update as often as
they should either. Grin.

hmmm
you may be missing a decoder for ogg its unlikely but in case go and
download the klite mega codec pack from codecguide or free codecs.
The latest is 6.04 I have 6.0.
This should fix things if its codecs.
check your updates for windows to.

go to www.blind-games.com/redist.zip
get that and unzip it.
check your add remove programs lists you are probably looking for a
visual c++ lib 2005 and 2008 I think.
mostly this should be in.
but check.
note if you removed win live which you probably didn't have anyway
the libs are killed to.
I know installing all the redists for entombed may not fix things but hmmm.
I just uninstalled beta 12 then loaded 13 and got no error.