Hi Charles,
Heheh...maybe him. I didn't think of the guy himself.

Best Regards,
Hayden


-----Original Message-----
From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Charles Rivard
Sent: Thursday, July 08, 2010 11:04 AM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Tomb Hunter Error

Not even Bill Gates?  (grin)

---
Shepherds are the best beasts!
----- Original Message ----- 
From: "Hayden Presley" <hdpres...@hotmail.com>
To: "'Gamers Discussion list'" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Thursday, July 08, 2010 10:48 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Tomb Hunter Error


> Hi,
> I dn't think you'll find anyone weaping uncontrollably about that. <Grin>
>
> Best Regards,
> Hayden
>
>
> -----Original Message-----
> From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
> Behalf Of Willem
> Sent: Wednesday, July 07, 2010 7:29 PM
> To: Gamers Discussion list
> Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Tomb Hunter Error
>
> Yes, but mr b.g has fallen from the richest to only about the fourth 
> richest
>
> person in the world. How sad for him.
> ----- Original Message ----- 
> From: "Hayden Presley" <hdpres...@hotmail.com>
> To: "'Gamers Discussion list'" <gamers@audyssey.org>
> Sent: Thursday, July 08, 2010 1:57 AM
> Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Tomb Hunter Error
>
>
>> Hi Dark,
>> Lol, that's quite a conspiracy theory. Though, it would work,
>> since...well,
>> they are still in business, even after the nightmare that goes by the 
>> name
>> Windows Vista.
>>
>> Best Regards,
>> Hayden
>
>
> ---
> Gamers mailing list __ Gamers@audyssey.org
> If you want to leave the list, send E-mail to
> gamers-unsubscr...@audyssey.org.
> You can make changes or update your subscription via the web, at
> http://audyssey.org/mailman/listinfo/gamers_audyssey.org.
> All messages are archived and can be searched and read at
> http://www.mail-archive.com/gam...@audyssey.org.
> If you have any questions or concerns regarding the management of the 
> list,
> please send E-mail to gamers-ow...@audyssey.org.
>
>
> ---
> Gamers mailing list __ Gamers@audyssey.org
> If you want to leave the list, send E-mail to 
> gamers-unsubscr...@audyssey.org.
> You can make changes or update your subscription via the web, at
> http://audyssey.org/mailman/listinfo/gamers_audyssey.org.
> All messages are archived and can be searched and read at
> http://www.mail-archive.com/gam...@audyssey.org.
> If you have any questions or concerns regarding the management of the 
> list,
> please send E-mail to gamers-ow...@audyssey.org. 


---
Gamers mailing list __ Gamers@audyssey.org
If you want to leave the list, send E-mail to
gamers-unsubscr...@audyssey.org.
You can make changes or update your subscription via the web, at
http://audyssey.org/mailman/listinfo/gamers_audyssey.org.
All messages are archived and can be searched and read at
http://www.mail-archive.com/gam...@audyssey.org.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the management of the list,
please send E-mail to gamers-ow...@audyssey.org.


---
Gamers mailing list __ Gamers@audyssey.org
If you want to leave the list, send E-mail to gamers-unsubscr...@audyssey.org.
You can make changes or update your subscription via the web, at
http://audyssey.org/mailman/listinfo/gamers_audyssey.org.
All messages are archived and can be searched and read at
http://www.mail-archive.com/gam...@audyssey.org.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the management of the list,
please send E-mail to gamers-ow...@audyssey.org.

Reply via email to