Hi all,

As is my custom, I am now posting a little sneak preview of my upcoming action
game called Palace Punch-up. This is a free game in which you have to try and
destroy your opponent's palace by happily chucking huge rocks at it.
Unfortunately, the other person is very likely to try to do the same thing to
you which you are rather keen to prevent. You do this by hammering out the
rocks that are piercing your wall. If you don't manage to beat away a rock in
time, that section of your wall will crumble and you are one step closer to
losing.

This game can be played in offline mode on 6 difficulty levels, as well as
online against another person over the Internet.

The preview is at:
http://www.blastbay.com/audio/palace_punch-up_preview.mp3

This game uses Microsoft SAPI 5.1 for its speech output, which will be useful
in the future if I add a game lobby server with user names etc. For now, you
have to connect directly to an IP address in order to play online.

As always, pre-release feedback is most welcome!

Kind regards,

Philip Bennefall