that game is interesting.
sounds like the old arcade thing I used to hear around the machines.
At 06:25 p.m. 9/07/2010, you wrote:
Hi Tom,

Glad to hear you like the concept.

Just for the simple fact that my voice is always in my games I thought I'd try for something a little different, especially because it's easier to update if I should add a lobby server etc in the future. It's not impossible that I'll remove SAPI in a later release though, it could go either way. But for the time being, I figured that SAPI would be adequate.

Kind regards,

Philip Bennefall
----- Original Message ----- From: "lirin" <seal11...@gmail.com>
To: <phi...@blastbay.com>; "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Friday, July 09, 2010 8:20 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Upcoming action game from Blastbay Studios

Great idea and sounds good.

If you'll add some things, like attacking guardians, or soldiers with a
swords from the castles, it will be great.

Only as always, in your games was your voice, now is SAPI, sounds little
... hm, strange without it lol

generally, great step, cause  in the last months nothing happens in the
audio games world, sadly.

Best regards

Tom