To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Friday, July 09, 2010 8:46 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Upcoming action game from Blastbay Studios

Hi there,

I think this would be a little bit tricky to do, mainly because of the way that the game is played. There are already a million things going on at once, and so soldiers would in my opinion make things much too hard to follow. This is not very clear from the demo, perhaps, but the game requires incredible concentration even as is. The concept is a good foundation for a second freeby if it should happen to rain this summer, though. Smile.

Kind regards,

Philip Bennefall
----- Original Message ----- From: "Milos Przic" <milos.pr...@gmail.com>