From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Philip Bennefall
Sent: Thursday, July 08, 2010 10:12 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: [Audyssey] Upcoming action game from Blastbay Studios

Hi all,

As is my custom, I am now posting a little sneak preview of my upcoming
action game called Palace Punch-up. This is a free game in which you have to
try and destroy your opponent's palace by happily chucking huge rocks at it.
Unfortunately, the other person is very likely to try to do the same thing
to you which you are rather keen to prevent. You do this by hammering out
the rocks that are piercing your wall. If you don't manage to beat away a
rock in time, that section of your wall will crumble and you are one step
closer to losing.

This game can be played in offline mode on 6 difficulty levels, as well as
online against another person over the Internet.

The preview is at:
http://www.blastbay.com/audio/palace_punch-up_preview.mp3

This game uses Microsoft SAPI 5.1 for its speech output, which will be
useful in the future if I add a game lobby server with user names etc. For
now, you have to connect directly to an IP address in order to play online.

As always, pre-release feedback is most welcome!

Kind regards,

Philip Bennefall