Hi all. I have a question about how to change the sappy voice in punch up?
right now I am using the horrible Sam voice and would like to use a female
voice but I am not sure how to change it. any help with this would be grate. I
am using jaws 7 and windows xp if that helps. I also have installed the
different voices from the jaws users sight. I hope to hear back from some one
regarding this. from Mich.