Hi if you go into your control pannel in the start menu, then press the "S" key until you get to "Speach" then find the Text to Speach page and you should be able to change the voice from there. Once you find the one you want just go to "Apply" then the "OK" and it should be changed. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Mich" <m...@ntl.sympatico.ca>
To: "gamers @audyssey.org" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Friday, July 09, 2010 10:26 PM
Subject: [Audyssey] question about how to change sappy voice in punch up

Hi all. I have a question about how to change the sappy voice in punch up? right now I am using the horrible Sam voice and would like to use a female voice but I am not sure how to change it. any help with this would be grate. I am using jaws 7 and windows xp if that helps. I also have installed the different voices from the jaws users sight. I hope to hear back from some one regarding this. from Mich.