you need to change your default voice. to do that, if you're on xp, start, settings, control panel if you have the classic menu or just start control panel if you have the other layout, then speech.
in vista and up it's control panel then text to speech.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Mich" <m...@ntl.sympatico.ca>
To: "gamers @audyssey.org" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Friday, July 09, 2010 11:26 PM
Subject: [Audyssey] question about how to change sappy voice in punch up

Hi all. I have a question about how to change the sappy voice in punch up? right now I am using the horrible Sam voice and would like to use a female voice but I am not sure how to change it. any help with this would be grate. I am using jaws 7 and windows xp if that helps. I also have installed the different voices from the jaws users sight. I hope to hear back from some one regarding this. from Mich.

__________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 5266 (20100709) __________

http://www.eset.com

database 5266 (20100709) __________

http://www.eset.com