What jaws users site

-----Original Message-----
From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Mich
Sent: 09 July 2010 22:26
To: gamers @audyssey.org
Subject: [Audyssey] question about how to change sappy voice in punch up

Hi all. I have a question about how to change the sappy voice in punch up?
right now I am using the horrible Sam voice and would like to use a female
voice but I am not sure how to change it. any help with this would be grate.
I am using jaws 7 and windows xp if that helps. I also have installed the
different voices from the jaws users sight. I hope to hear back from some
one regarding this. from Mich.