Hi Thomas,
Yeah, I always try and see things from both side if I can, though I will admit it is hard for me, being totally blind since birth, to try and see things from a sighted perspective. Part of it is incomprehension, but another part of it is, well, I don't know. Jealousy? Paranoia? Humiliation? Maybe something completely different. I haven't quite worked it out myself yet. Grin.
Regards,
Damien.

To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Friday, July 09, 2010 11:01 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Tomb Hunter Error

HI Damien,
Thanks. Who me?
I don't know if I have the mentality of a counselor or not, but I
usually try to talk to people through reason and logic. Even when I am
angry I like to give people both sides of their own argument if I can.
Make them see that every argument has two sides, and there are two
ways of looking at the same issue. Sometimes there is adrastic
difference of opinion that can't be met in the middle, but a lot of
times looking at a situation logically, with an open mind to
asolution, will help bring clarity to both sides of the argument. You
may disagree on the solution, which side is right/wrong, whatever but
it helps to at least know and try and understand the other guys point
of view too.

Smile.