Hi Dave and all,
Well, I admit that I've been thinking a little about how to do this report. It occurs to me that with a 10KB size limit on messages to the mailing list it might force awkward gaps. I admit I tend to ramble. One thing to consider is that a few Aurora AAR's are done as blogs, using something like Livejournal or Blogspot. Would you be open to something like that? I could ramble all I needed to in a blog; people do it all the time. Either way, do let me know. I understand information overload as applied to this game. A podcast is a possibility to consider as well.
Let me know how you make out.
Best,
Zack.