Well a klango blog with the url provided would be fine since everyone can
use it, as blogspot and livejournal for me are complicated and odd

-----Original Message-----
From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Zachary Kline
Sent: 10 July 2010 06:47
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Newbie Experiment: Part 1

Hi Dave and all,
Well, I admit that I've been thinking a little about how to do this
report.  It occurs to me that with a 10KB size limit on messages to the
mailing list it might force awkward gaps.  I admit I tend to ramble.
One thing to consider is that a few Aurora AAR's are done as blogs, using
something like Livejournal or Blogspot.
Would you be open to something like that?  I could ramble all I needed to
in a blog; people do it all the time.
Either way, do let me know.  I understand information overload as applied
to this game.  A podcast is a possibility to consider as well.
Let me know how you make out.
Best,
Zack.