Hi All,
I admit I've never touched Klango. Perhaps it's something I'd better look into. As far as podcast recording goes, I'm not quite sure how to set things up so you'd get both Jaws and my voice at the same time. I know it can be done, but I've never had occasion to before. Aurora has no audio content of its own as far as I know. You'd probably just hear me talking and Jaws reading. I'm not sure how sonically interesting it would be. In the mean time, I've come to the decision that in order to do this AAR properly I need to start fresh. It's easier to explain things in logical sequence when you have a clean slate. I'll look into the various blog and podcast solutions and let you know what I come up with.
Enjoy the game.
Yours,
Zack.