Hello Thomas,
thank you for your describtion,
now everything is clear for me and i have to agree with you that i would rather purchase game which is compiled directly for linux than emulation of the windows one. I also agree that the way of all the software for free is absolutely unreal. And my opinion is that developement of good and useful software should be payed. Also programmers have to live. And unfortunately - money is quite important thing for living nowadays (smiles). Off course, there is way how to earn money and have the software free. Adwertisement. But to be honest, i have to say that i would rather pay for software, than use software full of advertisement. So i will pay for software which i consider to be good and usefull for me even if it would be game. When i use piece of software often and when it makes important job for me, or when it brings me entertainment, i don't regred money which i have pay for it.