Hi Ryan,
Yes, you can use Inno Setup's Pascal scripting to pretty much do what
Advanced Setup Installer does, but you have to do a bunch of extra
scripting where MSI allows you to bring up a dialog box check some
checkboxes, click ok, and your done. I think it is ten times easier
that way, but several times the price too.

Smile.