Hi Shaun,
Smile. Are you kidding? Since when does Microsoft give good stuff away for free?
In answer to your question Microsoft's Advanced Setup Installer is a
commercial product. Not only do you have to buy it the software is
fairly expensive. It comes packaged with the Pro/Enterprise versions
of Visual Studio, and I think they have a stand alone version for $300
or something like that. It is not cheap, but is worth the money in my
opinion.It is hard to find a free setup installer that is specifically
built for Windows installs that does what it does.