Hi Shaun,
that's true. Windows 7 is suppose to be the last 32bit Windows OS, and
all of the new PCs built in the last year are pretty much all 64bit
anyway. So 32bit systems are going to be a thing of the past in five
or six years depending on how fast the general market upgrades.
However, that said we will likely see a mixture of 32bit software into
the coming decade just because software developers still have to
maintain backwards compatibility for something like 10 years following
a new market trend.  With the number of 32bit systems out there today
it could be a while for the general market to really move to 64bit. As
I said earlier on list the majority of PCS are 32bit systems running
XP and until there is a migration from XP to 64bit Windows 7 the
majority  of developers will continue doing what they do now by
releasing cross-platform versions of their Windows titles that is
compatible with XP on up to the top of the line PC running Windows 7.