Hi Muhammed,
It should. For the most part 64bit systems are backwards compatible
with 32byt applications and libraries, but 32bit systems are not
forward compatible with 64bit applications. I'm not going to get into
all the specific technical details of the difference between 32bit and
64bit here, but needless to say 64bit processors can easily run 32bit
appplications because they only require half-the processing power of a
64bit processor.The incompatibilities come in when a 32bit application
tries to link with a 64bit library or something that uses 64bit
specific code.
Here is a quick example. A 32bit Windows application would likely use
a standard signed integer variable that holds any number between 0 and
32332 or something like that. On 64bit platforms they have a 64bit
signed integer type that can hold a number between 0 and something
like 64664. I'm not sure on the exact storage ranges of these data
types off the top of my head, but the basic idea here is a 64bit
integer variable can hold double the storage copacity of a 32bit
integer making it a better variable to use. Problem is if a 32bit
application tries to access a function that returns a 64bit integer
then the program will crash as the storage copacity needed is greater
than the 32bit variable is able to hold. Of course, a 64bit integer
can easily hold a 32bit integer because it has a larger storage
copacity. Does that make sense?

HTH