Hi thomas,
yes I sure did. I installe the winkit zip file, unzipped and installed it. I
always have done that when installing his games even in windows xp. All the
same I'm going to try the windows xp mode. I think my mac should be able to
handle it if you read the specs that I sent to the list. 2.5ghz pentium dual
core processor with 4gigs of ram and a 250gig hard drive windows7 64bit
professional. Mac os10.6 snow leopard which is also 64bit.

Josh Kennedy
jkenn...@gmail.com