well we will probably have to address this stuff sooner rather than later.
ms has indicated that win7 is the last version for 32bit systems.
its all 64 and up from now on.
Myself though I think when it actually does happen I am going to miss old 32 bit, and xp. Ofcause before that I will lose my unlimited data plan on my isp I swear someone has got it in for me <grin>