Hi Josh,
I really don't know. Although, i should revise my statement somewhat.
Jim's games work more less fine on Windows 7, the 32bit versions, but
I have had a few issues such as crashing when selecting a different
Sapi voice. If I use something like Microsoft Anna no problem. If I
try and switch to Scansoft Tom, for example, the games will crash.
However, I can use Scansoft Tom with Window-Eyes 7.2 without issue. So
there is something slightly  buggy with Jim's games andSapi voices
under Win 7 in general. Otherwise if I use a voice like Scansoft Anna
they don't really give me troubles. Still running XP in something like
Vmware is really the only way to really and truly resolve the problem,
because Jim designed his games for 95, 98, ME, and XP, and that's it.
Anything else is on an "if you can make it work" basis.