A few months ago, I think, someone posted a way to log into Simutronics games
with the VIP Mud client.  Could you repost that?  After playing numerous muds,
I haven't found anything which rivals "Dragon Realms" in variety and depth of
play.

Thanks,

Bill

"...a crack in the teacup opens a lane to the land of the dead."

                                 --Auden