Incase no one answered you I mean you need to create an entry in vipmud for
dragonrealms with the server host name, and character name that you chose
when making your character on the website.

-----Original Message-----
From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of William L. Houts
Sent: Tuesday, July 27, 2010 3:28 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Dragon Realms and Simutronics

 copy the key and then open vipmud.
> One more thing too, I forgot to mention but I guess it sort of pertains to
> this. Once you have vipmud open creat your entry and the address to the
> server is also in the file with the key.

Hey, thanks for all of this.  I just don't understand what you mean by
"create your entry".  I seem to remember that you create your characters
once you're in the game, but I also dimly recall selecting them from a menu
on play.net.  So your instructions here seem a little vague to me.  Can you
feed me a clue?

thanks,

Bill