No no no, I said select Wizard.

-----Original Message-----
From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of William L. Houts
Sent: Friday, July 30, 2010 7:54 AM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Dragon Realms and Simutronics

Hi Bryce,

It's not working for me.  I select Java and Create a New Character but when
I select Go Play, nothing gets saved in Notebook, so I'm dead in the water.
Right now, I'm trying to get some answers from Tech Support about running
the Java client.  I tried it about five years ago and gave up, even though
my computer had the right version of Java and everything.  Do you have any
suggestions?

--Bill