From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of William L. Houts
Sent: Tuesday, July 27, 2010 7:46 AM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: [Audyssey] Dragon Realms and Simutronics

A few months ago, I think, someone posted a way to log into Simutronics
games with the VIP Mud client.  Could you repost that?  After playing
numerous muds, I haven't found anything which rivals "Dragon Realms" in
variety and depth of play.

Thanks,

Bill

"...a crack in the teacup opens a lane to the land of the dead."

                                 --Auden