To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Saturday, July 31, 2010 12:08 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Dragon Realms and Simutronics

 Hi,
 For what it's worth, this isn't quite correct.  You can use Vipmud to
 create the character just fine.  Probably the quick connect dialogue will
 help first, but the process is essentially the same.  There's no need to
 download Wizard at all.  Just select Create new Character from the website
 and do the key and FE/JAVA as normal.
 Best,
 Zack.