It is extremely annoying. Some of us have been bugging David Greenwood for
years to build in Simu support. He's been busy with other projects, though,
so in the meantime, you just have to change keys every time you connect.

-----Original Message-----
From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Orin
Sent: Saturday, July 31, 2010 9:53 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Dragon Realms and Simutronics

Do you have to do the key thing every time you connect? Find that kind of
annoying.

Orin
orin8...@gmail.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/orinks
Skype: orin1112

On Jul 31, 2010, at 3:08 PM, Zachary Kline wrote:

> Hi,
> For what it's worth, this isn't quite correct.  You can use Vipmud to
create the character just fine.  Probably the quick connect dialogue will
help first, but the process is essentially the same.  There's no need to
download Wizard at all.  Just select Create new Character from the website
and do the key and FE/JAVA as normal.
> Best,
> Zack.
>

> On Fri, 30 Jul 2010, Brice Mellen wrote:
>
>> Hmmm. Well, this is what I would say, if you have the wizard client and
that
>> downloaded, open it up in internet explorer and use wizard to create your
>> character. You'll have to use the jaws cursor to read the stuff, but
that's
>> the only way I know of to do it.

I'm