From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Damien Pendleton
Sent: 06 August 2010 14:50
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: [Audyssey] Mainstream gaming

Hi,
I have seen a lot of discussions on this list about mainstream gaming,
particularly most recently Wii Bowling.
How can blind people play mainstream games? I used to have a Playstation
many years ago and I could never get the hang of playing the games because
of the small amount of audio that is involved.
If I could have some tips and perhaps a list of games that are playable by
the blind that would be very much appreciated. Also which console is best
for such games?
Thanks.
Regards,
Damien.