Hi Hayden,
That's what I thought. Unfortunately, for Jaws users that is a very
bad practice as Jaws yanks control of the keyboard away from the Win
API and substitutes itself as the input manager. That's bad because
I've seen cases where Jaws has crashed, locked up, etc and when it
does so the keyboard itself was rendered totally useless until Jaws
was closed.
So, anyway, I guess to fix this problem with games the only way to run
Jaws with those games is either to put it to sleep, shut it down, or
write scripts that basically says if this or that key is pressed call
the pass key through function and pass the keyboard command through to
the game. That sort of bites big time.