But the gameplay is where t counts, and the gameplay is exactly the same. Trofies I already have. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Orin" <orin8...@gmail.com>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Monday, August 09, 2010 11:13 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] mainstream gaming

Hmm. Sucks on the PC. No trophies or anything.

Orin
orin8...@gmail.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/orinks
Skype: orin1112

On Aug 9, 2010, at 1:48 PM, clement chou wrote:

Uh... no, actually. I don't even think the music is in stereo from what I remember... but I would rather play Street Fighter IV on my computer. lol. A lot more entertaining, plus I can play online.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Ben" <gamehead...@aol.co.uk>