From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Muhammed Deniz
Sent: Saturday, August 07, 2010 10:46 AM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Mainstream gaming

True. Though, I wonder if their are any iksesible games for the nintendo
wii? I could say, A sited game is all random. Yes, Tom, I agree, but also
tri to memerize things. I no its hard.
My audio games for the blind group.
Discussions off topic are welcome in the holidays. Talking about games is
welcome, talking about computer problems is welcome when their are know
holidays but that's only in easter holidays or know holidays. If you want to

joyn, just send a blank email to.
Contact infermation.
email:
muhamme...@googlemail.com