There are accessible games for the nintendo wii... but not as many for the ps2. The only ones are games like the dragonball z games, Mortal kombat... better on the ps2, and tatsunoko vs. Capcom. TVC is a great game, and I got a wii and I only play that one game. However, like I said, a ps2 far outdoes the wii with accessible games, so I would go for that instead.