Hi Kelly and all,
I'd also like to point out that USA Games is also an authorized
reseller of the 7128 Gamebook for Mac and PC, but do to the fact we
are rewriting the website the files are currently not available. If
anyone still wants the demo for the Gamebook let me know and I can
have it back up this weekend and add it to the shopping cart next
week.

HTH