Hi Shaun,
Well, yes and no. Technically the files are still on our server, but
do to the fact we are currently upgrading the website plus 7128 will
need to send me copies of their new products when they become
available they aren't currently available on the USA Games website at
the moment. Of course, if people really want them I can certainly put
them back on the product catalog.