How do I unlock vault B? I'm anoyed you always need a pass code to load your game, they're not very easy to remember at least for me. ----- Original Message ----- From: "william lomas" <lomaswill...@googlemail.com>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Tuesday, September 07, 2010 5:41 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] legac help

I think, when you have used an object for its intended purpose, it means you are then holding nothing. It seems everything has its usage

On Sep 7, 2010, at 5:37 PM, Scott Chesworth wrote:

Hi Lori,

Seconded, our chap should be able to stash more than one small item at
a time, I don't think it's unreasonable to assume he'd have pockets?
That frustrated me no-end for the first few chapters, until I got used
to remembering where I'd put things. Then I realised that the reason I
was finding remembering that hard is that so far as I can tell there's
no way of putting an item down unless it's to swap it with another
item. This makes it so that often where I had to leave items wasn't
logical at all in my tiny mind.

Am I missing something? Does anybody else know of a way to put things
down and walk away holding nothing?

Cheers
Scott

Hi Kelly, I'm using a laptop so don't have a keypad. What you think of the different objects, I wish you could have an inventry rather than have to go back and forward to places. It makes sense to hold one object at a time, but he could have a backpack. I've a feeling I'll need that paperclip and
paper weight