Hi Kelly, I'm using a laptop so don't have a keypad. What you think of the different objects, I wish you could have an inventry rather than have to go back and forward to places. It makes sense to hold one object at a time, but he could have a backpack. I've a feeling I'll need that paperclip and paper weight ----- Original Message ----- From: "Kelly Sapergia" <ksaper...@sasktel.net>
To: <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Tuesday, September 07, 2010 3:23 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] legac help

Hi Lori,
To route your JAWS cursor to the PC cursor, press Insert+Num Pad Minus, which is the key at the top right of the numeric keypad. I was able to get to Chapter 2 of the game last night, and think it's pretty good.
  Thanks.

Yours Sincerely,
Kelly John Sapergia
For information regarding my Internet radio shows, links to my favorite sites, and more, visit my personal website at http://www.ksapergia.net/. If you need jingles, voiceovers and music for your project at an affordable price, visit KJS Productions at: http://www.kjsproductions.com/.