To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Monday, September 06, 2010 4:10 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] legac help

Just varified that Flash is up to date.  Still no joy though.

A little alarming to see someone who relies on accessibility knocking
Apple and saying good things about Adobe... can't even begin to fathom
the logic!

Any other ideas, keep 'em coming folks, this game sounds like a worthy
timewaster!
Scott

well try getting the latest flash it may not be the latest.
you can mostly rely on java flash shockwave and the klite mega codec
pack to get buy.
not many things use quicktime thank god.
though, on that note if the ipod didn't have the advantages its
gained I wouldn't touch it because of all the baggage it has to be
installed with to work.