first of all i only sent that message once if it came through more then one time that is not my fault. the second thing i'm 29 years old so don't address me as some kid. the list is for people like me who wants info about different games. so if i ask about more then one game that is my choice. i just doing like thomas ask me to do which is to put the subject of the message and so i was doing that. i can see that you are trying to start something but don't start something unless you can finish it. so mine your own.