Hmm. By your messages, I was thinking you must be about 10. This is not meant as a put down. If you're 29, act it. We have seen this message repeatedly, with different time stamps. This makes it appear as to have been sent by you on a regular basis rather than just one time as you claim. He, like me, figured that you are a kid based on your posts to the list. Thanks.

---
Shepherds are the best beasts!
To: <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Sunday, October 03, 2010 8:12 AM
Subject: [Audyssey] listen up you.

first of all i only sent that message once if it came through more then one time that is not my fault. the second thing i'm 29 years old so don't address me as some kid. the list is for people like me who wants info about different games. so if i ask about more then one game that is my choice. i just doing like thomas ask me to do which is to put the subject of the message and so i was doing that. i can see that you are trying to start something but don't start something unless you can finish it. so mine your own.