Hi, everyone.
Please, calm down. First of all, a number of us did get that message
multiple times, but acording to the list archives the message was only
sent once. So these things happen now and then. So Orial was
definitely out of line here.
Second of all, Michael, you may be 29 years old, but to be honest some
of your messages don't come off that way. I don't want to say this to
put you down or anything, but they seam immature and are something I
would expect from a kid rather than a 29 year old adult.
For example, most mature adults would go online look at websites like
audiogames.net and pcsgames.net and see what games are available
rather than asking if this or that game is available. It is rather
frustrating for some of us who use those websites regularly to see
someone else who is unwilling to use the resources available to them
to do some of his/her own research instead of asking everybody else to
do it for them. That's just not good adult behavior in my opinion.
If you had looked you would  have discovered that Azobat Software
apparently has an accessible version of Drafts, the U.K. version of
Checkers, available for VI gamers. That information wasn't very hard
to come by, and you could have found that information out yourself
simply by looking at the websites I mentioned above. Why make us look
up the information for you when you could have done the same yourself?
Basically, all I am saying is do a little research and get some idea
of what is out there before asking a number of questions if this or
that game is available.It is the only way you are going to know for
sure, and will keep the list traffic down.Plus it will goa long ways
to not upsetting some list members with your constant questioning.

Thanks.