Hi Tom and everyone.  I just downloaded the new beata and impressed with the
improvements, especially borders on firepits.  I'm finding though I can't seem
to pick up objects while running.  I used to be able to run along and pick
things up with enter, but that's not happening now.  Is this happening to
anyone else?  Also when I exited the game all the music and speach seemed to go
a bit jumpy like a cd with a scratch and i had to shut down the computer and
reboot.  Hope this gets sorted, other than that the beata is great, I like
having the targeting scope.