I'm definitely for it as I stated previously. It keeps things fresh, not to mention gets you a little extra cash in your pocket and keeps you motivated. polls can give you some general idea on people's interest, but I'm sure not everyone that purchased the game is on this list. even if a majority of people are, there are those behind in emails, or perhaps with out of date info etc that won't respond. however if you're interested in this, how about taking pre-orders?

----- Original Message ----- From: "Philip Bennefall" <phi...@blastbay.com>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Sunday, October 17, 2010 1:18 PM
Subject: [Audyssey] Q9 change log again

Hi gang,

Thank you for all the great suggestions! I have implemented a few of them. The change log now looks like this:

Version 1.2:
Added: It is now possible to get the secret weapon from within the actual game, rather than as a cheat code only.
Added: Some enemies can now fall into pits.
Added: Randomly appearing Mini Demons in the boss battle.
Changed: The club can now attack slightly faster.
Changed: Fortune fields now have a higher chance of giving rather than taking away strength. Changed: In the regular playing mode, extra strength as well as extra rocks and shields are now more common bonus items.
Fixed: Fortune fields will no longer appear in the middle of pits.
Fixed: The bonus level will no longer be triggered when starting a new game, if the previous game had been canceled during a bonus level. Fixed: Fortune fields can no longer make bats mysteriously vanish, they now fail to affect the bats at all as they can fly above them.

I think this is all I'll do for this 1.2 release, but if the majority of you are in favor of a future paid upgrade then I would seriously consider revamping and adding a bunch of other things as well.

Kind regards,

Philip Bennefall