Hi,
Absolutely not. We are only talking about one picture that is
basically nothing more than some eye candy to make the window look
better. We are not talking about 3d graphics andactual video for the
game. Totally different thing here.
It would be something like saying you can play an entire game while
looking at the cover art on the front of the box such and such a game
came in. Obviously, since that is just cover art, not the video,
obviously you would have to depend on sounds and other feedback as the
screen itself would be useless for a sighted person other than the
obvious fact the screen isn't pitch black.

Smile.