Once again, Azabat have a dominoes game I believe.

Beware the Grue!

Dark.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Chastity MORSE" <chastitymo...@msn.com>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <Gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Sunday, October 17, 2010 10:58 PM
Subject: [Audyssey] re- to all developers,possible games to consider for the future?

Mike, I totally agree! Halo and Call of Duty would be great and they would need to probably be rpg onlines or browser based at the least.
I haven't found a dungeons and dragons that was very accessible either.

As for Oregon Trial, that would be excellent if someone would think of doing this one. Yes, it was a kids game, but still neat to play and with realistic sounds like the wagon and horses, guns shooting, raiders and indians attacking and everything, it would be great. Still probably need text in there to let you know your supply, money, and people status though. I might include bow and arrows in the weapons and fishing for more of a food supply.

Anyone into dominoes? That one might be fairly easy to produce, similar to the card games.