Hi Harmony,
Definitely. Adding graphics is a huge time and expense most VI game
developers could afford. Plus graphics programming requires a lot of
mathematical skill. If someone isn't very good at geometry, trig, and
calculus you can pretty much forget doing any kind of graphics
programming. To say nothing of the fact someone needs to actually draw
the images etc that are to be rendered on screen etc. Even when
someone such as myself has the skill I don't necessarily have the
extra time it takes to do a full blown vidio game justice.