Hi,
I have no idea what happened to James North aftr he closed up shop. I
haven't talked to the man by phone or via e-mail in four years. So
really have nothing more to say on that subject.
Although, I admit Monkey Business was to say the least interesting.
The storyline was a bit off the wall, but the various settings like
the jungle, Aztec temple, wild west, etc were all cool ideas.